1. Purpose of usage in personal information
This service uses the user's personal information only in the following cases.
- For identity verification and authentication services
- For after-sales service, inquiries, and complaints
- Notification of matters necessary for the operation of this service (including those by e-mail)
- For posting information posted by users
- To maintain the system and deal with problems
- For the development of new services and new functions
- For other purposes specified individually in each of our services
2. Provision of personal information
We may provide personal information to a third party in the following cases.
- With the consent of the person
- When a court, public prosecutor's office, police, tax office, association, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of personal information
- When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
- Other cases where each of our services is determined individually
- If the laws and regulations are violated
3. Disclosure of personal information
We will respond to requests for disclosure of the personal information from the customer without delay, except in the following cases. However, if the disclosure does not belong to any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you on time.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When the law is violated